Wednesday, April 4, 2012

go big or go home.



(Marc Jacobs Fox Fur Trapper Hat, Vintage Carerra Sunglasses, American Apparel V- Neck, DC Snowboarding Jacket, DC Denim Snowboarding Pants)

I just went snowboarding this past weekend in Mammoth. I couldn't have asked for better weather or better snow, well I could have. It was a tad bit soft. Anyways I wore my huge fox fur trapper hat or as I like to call it my Tina Turner hat to keep my head warm but mostly just to look cute going down the mt. I got plenty of mixed reviews from people who loved it and wanted to steal it off my head to a man that told me his wife would be appalled and would want to pour red paint all over me. I said BRING IT ON! I owned it all day and looked fabulous if I do say so myself.

-Milo

No comments:

Post a Comment