Friday, August 31, 2012

Is it winter in california yet?

is it winter in california yet?


First week of school is finally over and starting next week it's about to be hell until the end of the year for me. Not just because of school but just with my crazy schedule of work and interning as well. What have I gotten myself into? Sitting in Marketing class with Milo right now and all we can think of is some delicious Dim Sum after class. And class is almost over so I'll wrap up here. Happy Friday! And have a fun Labor Day weekend!

xx, moon. 




Rag bone knit top
lagarconne.com


Rag & bone skinny jeans
mytheresa.com



CÉLINE travel tote
portero.com



CÉLINE aviator sunglasses
$345 - harveynichols.com


Madewell fedora hat
madewell.com


Tech accessory
$48 - harveynichols.com

No comments:

Post a Comment