Wednesday, April 4, 2012

current obsession


Been working all day and all I can think about is shopping. HA!
So here are some of my current obsessions lately. But my main focus is on the new (not so new according to my mother since it's been used all over Asia for sometime now) U.S. hit, BB Cream. I don't know why I didn't use it before! It's bit heavy feeling and I only put on a little bit but it covers my uglies up like no other. I got this one form Smashbox since not many brands carry it at the moment and it was also the cheapest that wasn't from a drug store. Anyhoo for more info. on the other stuff click on the link below. Happy Hump Day!

-Moon
3 1 Phillip Lim scoop neck shirt, $150
Alexander Wang see through pants, €410
Givenchy strappy high heels, $880
3.1 Phillip Lim leather shoes, $395
3 1 Phillip Lim patent leather satchel, $855
Givenchy silver jewelry, $735
Diptyque fragrance, $135
Smashbox tinted face moisturizer, $39



No comments:

Post a Comment