Monday, April 9, 2012

easter weekend.







My weekend started on Thursday which consisted of me giving birth to my Proenza Schouler PS11 at Opening Ceremony with the help of Jenny and my baby daddy. Followed by a night at the LACMA with Moon which was packed with very poorly dressed College students gathering to see the new exhibits of In Wonderland, Metropolis II, and Living In A Modern Day. 
The only exhibit that stood out to me was the exhibit by Chris Burden: Metropolis II. It's basically a huge structure of hot wheel tracks assembled together to assimilate a modern city. Completed with 100,000 miniature sized cars and railroads with working trains showed onlookers an insight of what it would be like to be living in an active and bustling 21st Century city.

-Milo

No comments:

Post a Comment